Nine elementary schools as new recipient of DCP Package
The DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) provides public elementary schools with appropriate technologies that would enhance the teaching-learning process of the 21st century.
The program aims to:
To date, there are the nine (9) elementary schools who are recipients of the e-classroom package of the DCP. These are the following, to wit:
DepEd Computerization Program - DCP Batch 14.
1. Manduaw Elementary School - Mrs. Elenly Cadunggan, Head Teacher
2. Banga Central School - Mrs. Roselyn Tabilon Tizon, Principal I, PSDS Designate West District
3. Telesforo Gargantiel Memorial ES - Mrs. Elsie Garsula, Principal I
4. Nangka Elementary School - Mrs. Addam Estoce, Principal I
5. Tabuan Elementary - Mrs. Celestina Orbeta, Principal I
6. Omod Elementary School - Mrs. Emily Llandres, Principal I
7. Gamao Elementary School - Mrs. Teresita T. Villamil, Principal I
8. Bugay Elementary School - Mr. Sixto Ricky Ausan, Head Teacher
9. Lapay Elementary School - Mrs. Rose Lebrilla, Principal I
Last February 8, the principals, property custodians, and ICT Teachers of each recipient schools have undergone a 1- day briefing/orientation regarding the delivery, acceptance and usage of the project. Facilitating were Mr. Eduardo L. Lagos, Division ICT Coordinator; Rutchel P. Belnas, ICT Trainer (BNHS); Victor Crapiano Cea, TIC of Banaybanay HS; and Mr. Jenril Natial, Division ICT Technician .